Friday, March 27, 2015

Fairy Tales in Advertising: Submarino.com: Fairy Tale



Submarino.com: Fairy Tale
Would you like to hear a story?

Okay, you have to click on this one to make it larger and see all of the glorious detail--and the full uncropped image since it is cropped in this post.

Then you can also play a game with yourself of "Name That Fair Tale." I did. And it was fun. And if I listened to audio books I would want to buy them from here because I love the ad. It was that happy for me. I see just to start: Rapunzel, Three Little Pigs, Little Mermaid, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, and more, much more...

Campaign info from Ads of the World:

Audiobooks available at Submarino
Advertising Agency: DM9Rio, Brazil
Creative Directors: Alvaro Rodrigues, Diogo Mello
Creatives: Guilherme Cunha, Otto Pajunk, Diogo Mello
Contact: Polika Teixeira, Marcia Aguiar
Illustrators: Studio D'Ávila, Magma, Firegrader

No comments:

Post a Comment