Sunday, September 9, 2012

BOLO Again: SurLaLune and SWatH



According to the retailers page on the Snow White and the Huntsman website, it looks like the exclusive content in which I appear will be found on the Wal-Mart exclusive editions as I suspected. The biggest retailers of the DVD will be Amazon, Wal-Mart and Target so it had to be one of the the three. I wasn't paid to appear on the feature about the History of Snow White but I know it wasn't an inexpensive endeavour so a major retailer had to be involved.

Of course the music extra is the one mentioned--somehow the history of the tale is probably not as much of a seller to non-fairy tale fiends like us, yes?

As you can see, the blurb still doesn't confirm but it's the only disc to have exclusive content mentioned instead of a special edition cover or book like the other retailers. The Wal-Mart site is especially unhelpful but ordering from them online or picking up the disc in store starting on Tuesday should produce your own copy of the History of Snow White extra which includes my talking head. Until then, we'll wait and see.

If you missed my original post about this, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment