Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bargain Book: The Queen Bee by The Brothers Grimm



The Queen Bee by The Brothers Grimm (Author), Iassen Ghiuselev (Illustrator) has one bargain priced hardcover copy available on Amazon for $6.78. The little known fairy tale was inspiration for a Grimm episode in season 1--BeeWare [HD], if I remember correctly.

Anyway, it's there and an interesting addition to a fairy tale picture book collection--I've added it to mine!

I will be back to regular posting soon. I had started to regain momentum again and then more demands got in the way!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Heidi, Yassen Gyuzelev is a young Bulgarian illustrator, whom I like very much. His site is http://www.iassen.com/?lid=2

    Did you read my comment to the previous post? I want to send you an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rossichka,

    I'm not sure why your emails aren't working--try my alternate address of surlalune at aol, dot com, of course.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete