Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bargain Ebook: Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George



I was browsing through the new January bargain book deals and feeling rather discouraged by them when I found this gem that made me smile and welcome the new list.  Princess of the Midnight Ball  is a Twelve Dancing Princesses retelling released originally in 2009 is marked down to $2.99 for the month of January in Amazon's 100 Books Deal. So if you don't have it, here's your chance for an inexpensive copy that still supports the author!

Book description:

Rose is one of twelve princesses forced to dance through the night in an underground palace. The key to breaking the spell lies in magic knitting needles, an invisibility cloak, and-of course-true love. Inspired by "The Twelve Dancing Princesses,"this novel is as captivating as it is fresh. Enchanted readers are sure to clamor for the new companion, Princess of Glass, also published.

After writing a few fairy tale inspired novels, including Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow, George most recently had a successful release of Tuesdays at the Castle this past October and it will be a January birthday gift to my niece so I plan to read it myself in the coming weeks.

  

1 comment:

  1. What a good deal! I read and reviewed this book in 2011. I really liked it. Anyone who loves fairtales should give book a go. It's just a cute story. =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete