Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christensen's Faery Tales Week: Day 5


Today is the fifth day of identifying the fairy tales in James Christensen's Faery Tales. I give you four new images:


Fairy Tale 15


Fairy Tale 16


Fairy Tale 17


Fairy Tale 18

For your convenience in copying and pasting into comments:

Fairy Tale 15:
Fairy Tale 16:
Fairy Tale 17:
Fairy Tale 18:

Once again, the puzzle is quite affordable at Amazon and other retailers. It also comes in a 1,000 piece version from what I've seen online, but I preferred the 1,500. Alas, prints of the painting are much more expensive, but readily available at the James Christensen site among others. (I am an Amazon affiliate, as we all know by now, but am not affiliated with any of the other sites linked in this post.)

3 comments:

  1. Fairy Tale 15: The golden bird (I think. In Norway it is called: Tyrihans og gullhøna.
    Fairy Tale 16:The little mermaid
    Fairy Tale 17: The fisherman and his wife
    Fairy Tale 18:The ugly ducling

    fun, and lovely illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy Tale 16: I've most often heard it called the golden goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy Tale 16: I have only heard it as The Golden Goose, too. Day 6 has The Golden Bird.

    ReplyDelete