Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christensen's Faery Tales Week: Day 3


Today is the third day of identifying the fairy tales in James Christensen's Faery Tales. I give you three new images:


Fairy Tale 8


Fairy Tale 9


Fairy Tale 10

For your convenience in copying and pasting into comments:

Fairy Tale 8:
Fairy Tale 9:
Fairy Tale 10:

Once again, the puzzle is quite affordable at Amazon and other retailers. It also comes in a 1,000 piece version from what I've seen online, but I preferred the 1,500. Alas, prints of the painting are much more expensive, but readily available at the James Christensen site among others. (I am an Amazon affiliate, as we all know by now, but am not affiliated with any of the other sites linked in this post.)

1 comment:

  1. I´m first to anwer today, and it was not very hard either.
    Fairy Tale 8: Little Red Riding Hood
    Fairy Tale 9: Snow White and the seven dwarfs
    Fairy Tale 10: Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete