Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Fairest



I admit my entire purpose for posting this is that I fell in love with the logo, pictured above. But it still counts as fairy tale related and I'll loosely categorize it under advertising, fashion and makeup, too. The logo is for a new site that I stumbled across. Here's a quote from All Lacquered Up blog's description of the site which was the best I found with a quick search to learn what this was all about:

If you're a fan of sample sale sites like Gilt, Ideeli and HauteLook you may have wondered when a beauty focused version would come along. Well wonder no more because launching today is The Fairest! With prices up to 75% off of retail, The Fairest brings you some of the biggest names in beauty at drastically low prices via their limited time sales events.

There's also an accompanying blog, Who's the Fairest? I love the logo (very Rackhamesque) and the referencing to Snow White.

No comments:

Post a Comment